A camp recipe favourite from Kevin Callan.
- 2 pita breads (more if needed)
- 1 can of dehydrated tomato paste (paste to be dehydrated at home or use dried spaghetti sauce)
- 2 tbsp dehydrated green and red pepper
- 1/2 cup dehydrated mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dehydrated black olives
- 1 fresh red onion
- 1 dried salami (or other dried meats)
- Grated cheese (any kind)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Coat pan with olive oil. Prepare toppings on pizza.
Place pizza in pan and cover for five to seven minutes on a cook stove (longer over the fire). Cut up into pieces and share while the next pizza is being prepared and cooked.
Toppings can be changed to suit personal taste; just remember to keep it light and stick to food not easily spoiled.