Welcome to part two of Explore Magazine’s Live the Adventure Podcast’s chat with adventurer Frank Wolf.
We hope you’ve had a chance to listen to part one—Frank covered a great deal of topics, including his early days of adventuring, to his latest trip—which he wrote about in the Spring 2019 print issue of Explore.
In between, we talked about addiction to technology, toilet paper and what we can learn from an Arctic wolf.
If you’ve gleaned anything from that interview, it’s probably tempered with a fascination of how a normal person can just take the leap into a monthlong—or longer—self-supported expedition across the barrens. (And live to tell about it.)
So stay tuned as we continue our chat, and Frank tells us about what he’s learned—and how you too can step into the world of expedition travel.
Let's get going with Part 2:
In This Podcast You'll Learn:
- What it's like to spend a month (or more) in the wilderness
- How you can pull of trips like this too!
- The logistics of a 40-day self-supported canoe trip
- All about Frank Wolf's new book, Lines on a Map
- The power of nature and wilderness on the human psyche
Links Mentioned in this Podcast