Welcome to episode 14 of Explore Magazine’s Live the Adventure Podcast.
Let's talk about adventure. About first descents of rivers like the Amazon and the Yenisey. About a human-powered circumnavigation of the globe. About resilience and determination.
And let's talk about what you can learn from such adventures. Where they can lead you—after you return home.
Today, I'm on conversation with Colin Angus. Colin is an Explore Magazine contributor and a renowned global adventurer—as well as the CTO of a fascinating new tech startup.
How does one transition from barefoot sailor to corporate leader? Stay tuned to find out.
In This Episode You'll Learn
- What does it take to sail to the South Pacific?
- How do you circumnavigate the world on human power?
- What is it like to transition from explorer to family life?
- What is an autonomous boat?
- What lessons can be learned from this journey?