Welcome to episode 13 of Explore Magazine’s Live the Adventure Podcast.
What is "active transportation?" What does it mean to you?
Why are bikes more popular in 2020 than ever before?
How can we make our cities and highways safer for all users—while contributing to a healthier populace and lowering our overall carbon footprint?
Let's talk about bicycling with Colin Stein—Executive Director of the BC Cycling Coalition for the answers to these questions and so much more.
In This Episode You'll Learn
- What is "active transportation?"
- How does active transportation help our cities move more efficiently?
- Why are bikes so much more popular in 2020 than ever before?
- What laws need to change to make our roads safer for all users?
- What will cycling look like in 10 years?