Welcome to episode 12 of Explore Magazine’s Live the Adventure Podcast.
Let's talk about context. Travelling deeper. Finding meaning within new experiences, and experiences you thought you knew.
Today, I'm chatting with Brenda Baptiste, chair of the board of directors for Indigenous Tourism BC.
ITBC is the organization that empowers Indigenous Tourism operators around the province to achieve their potential.
But what is Indigenous Tourism? What can you expect? And what does it look like in the time of COVID-19?
Let's find out.
In This Episode You'll Learn
- What IS Indigenous Tourism?
- How does ITBC help BC's Indigenous Tourism operators?
- What is "transformative travel?"
- How to search for context.
- How to travel safely during the time of COVID-19.
- And so much more!