Welcome to episode 11 of Explore Magazine’s Live the Adventure Podcast.
Have you ever dreamed of homesteading? Living off the land? Letting the rhythms of nature guide you? Chasing the seasons?
That's exactly what my latest guest did.
Kristeva Dowling is the author of "Chicken Poop for the Soul" and the subject of a new YouTube mini-documentary called "With the Land."
Today, we talk about living as a creature of the forest, and everything that entails: the good, the bad and the ugly.
(You might be surprised by where the conversation goes...)
Because it's not all sunshine and rainbows...
In This Episode You'll Learn
- What it takes to live off the land.
- The harsh realities of striving for this lifestyle.
- How to begin to live in relationship to nature.
- How to take a close look at our relationship to food.
- The realities of the lifestyle choices we are often privileged to make.
- And so much more!