Welcome to episode 10 of Explore Magazine’s Live the Adventure Podcast.
Have you ever dreamed of merging your passions with your career? What about living a mindful, purposeful life that follows your natural flow and rhythm?
What about moving to Mexico from Quebec to start an eco-lodge?
Today, we're chatting with Tamara Jacobi. She is the CEO of Tailwind Jungle Lodge and author of a unique new book called Wildpreneurs: A Practical Guide to Pursuing Your Passion as a Business.
And we're going to uncover how to fully realize your passions in life and in work.
In This Episode You'll Learn
- How to follow your natural flow.
- How to merge your passions and your career goals.
- How to find inspiration.
- How to live more mindfully and with purpose.
- The role of wilderness—and wildness—in a holistic life.
- Trials and tribulations of writing a unique book.