Ever wanted to go on an adventure with one of your favourite brands?
Canadian high-performance apparel and equipment brand Arc’teryx is offering immersive travel experiences to customers. Led by certified guides, active adventurers can develop new skills and experience wild places, from the Swiss Alps to Wyoming’s Wind River.
Interested explorers can register this weekend. Each trip only has room for four to 12 guests and costs $3,000 to $8,000 per person, including taxes.
“Through our new Arc’teryx Trips program, we’re rethinking the way that people experience spectacular and remote destinations by providing an immersive experience to put our products to the ultimate test,” said George Weetman, vice president of brand & digital commerce at Arc’teryx.
The Summer/Fall 2020 season from June to September includes:
- Chamonix (France) – Explore the best climbs in Chamonix, home to some of the highest peaks in Europe.
- Chilcotins (Canada)– Take a trail running journey through British Columbia’s backcountry, with mountainous terrain, forests, plateaus and crystal-clear mountain lakes. A departure exclusively for female runners will also be offered.
- Corsica (France)– Located off the coast of France, Corsica offers once-in-a-lifetime trail running adventures, from cliffs to mountains to coasts.
- Dolomites (Italy)– Experience the largest and most spectacular limestone climbing area in the European Alps with steep towers rising up to 5,250 feet.
- Ghost River Valley (Canada) – Nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, the climbing in the region offers a wide variety of styles from modern, bolted sport routes to traditional multi-pitch climbs.
- Grand Tetons (U.S.)– Discover one of the classic North American mountaineering and rock-climbing experiences in Wyoming’s Grand Tetons National Park. This trip is offered exclusively to female climbers.
- Swiss Alps (Switzerland) – The Swiss Alps is what postcards were made for, and this trail running experience showcases the region’s peaks and valleys in the most personal and challenging way.
- Titcomb (U.S.)– Run past lakes and glaciers in Wyoming’s gorgeous Titcomb Basin, where the sights are as awe-inspiring as the terrain is challenging.
- Tombstones (Canada)– Trek through one of the Yukon’s most spectacular wilderness regions in Tombstone Territorial Park, framed by a dramatic landscape of tundra and wind-carved mountains.
- Wind River (U.S.)– Discover extraordinary alpine climbing in Wyoming’s Cirque of Towers, complemented by some of the most stunning scenery in the Wind River Range.
Learn more here: https://trips.arcteryx.com/