Credit: Eric Ogaard
1. What's your definition of recess?
A gentle, deliberate, healthy pause from anything that is perceived as highly stress related— anytime you feel that you need it.
2. How often do you get outside?
Daily. Work and play provide the means.
3. What are your favourite outdoor activities?
Paddle sports! Stand-up paddling, kayaking, canoeing. I also enjoy cycling.
4. Is there anything you haven't done, but would like to try this year?
5. What's your favourite thing about being in nature?
Catching its rhythm, being witness to the many moods on the water.